Watch the Video Below To Learn How To Get Exclusive Access To The Industry’s Premier Mastermind Group…
…And How To Save $1,200 Off Your Membership, Plus Get All the Sessions from Last Year’s Summit for FREE!!
If you don’t have time to watch the above video let me “bottom line” you:
For $97 (normally $197) you can join the Agent Accelerator Alliance (AAA) — the insurance industry’s premier membership group.
14 of the industry’s best and brightest minds… see below for details.
Live Monthly Coaching Sessions
Where you can find out exactly what you need to do to have your Best Year Ever!
Actionable Training Videos
Focused on specific strategies and tactics you can implement to make more money and save more time.
Private Members-Only Forum
Where you can ask other successful agents and coaches questions 24/7.
Where you’ll find videos, transcripts, action guides, checklists, MP3s and more!
The price will be going up to $197 next week. But if you join now you’ll lock in your monthly rate of $97 — and we promise to never increase your dues (even if we increase the price to $297/month next year like we plan to).
Plus, as an added bonus you’ll also get instant access to last year’s Insurance Agent Summit — over 60 hours of videos and trainings — a $497 value, for FREE when you join now!
…and there’s absolutely ZERO RISK. You have 30 days to decide if the Agent Accelerator Alliance is for you or not. If it’s not, you can easily get a refund by simply sending an email to us and we’ll process it right away – no questions asked or attempts to “retain” you.
So that’s my “bottom line” offer to you. If it sounds like something you may be interested in, then keep reading. You’ll learn more about the “Dream Team” we assembled for our Board (these will be the people coaching you each month). You’ll also learn more about the Private Members Forum and the Vault where we store all our exclusive content.
But first let me tell you why we assembled a board instead of just centering this program around a single expert or guru…
WHY A WISE COUNCIL IS BETTER THAN ONE GURU
Most membership or coaching programs usually center around one guru or thought leader — which isn’t a bad thing.
But imagine how much more perspective and wisdom you would get if you had a whole “council” of experts and coaches all working together to make sure you succeeded.
One person can’t be an expert at everything. This is why — after interviewing over 100 of the top agency owners and coaches in the industry — I hand-picked the “best of the best” to be part of the AAA Board.
I made sure to assemble the board so that we had at least one expert in every major business area. For example, we have experts in:
- Insurance Sales
- Insurance Marketing
- Systems & Processes
- Hiring & Management
- Growing Personal Lines
- Growing Commercial Lines
- Agency Branding
- Social Media
- Growing Personal Lines
- Growing Commercial Lines
- Agency Branding
- Social Media
So who are these Experts? Glad you asked… let’s meet them:
Meet the 14 Experts Who Will Be Coaching You!
Randy is the author of 5 best-selling books, including the groundbreaking book, The Wedge. He actively coaches 104 agencies and 783 producers, representing over $983 million in agency revenue. Here’s a taste of what Randy will show you:
- How to create a “Wedge” between you and the incumbent agent by asking the right questions at the right time to ensure you are never used again.
- The exact phone scripts to use to develop this “Wedge” (many producers report that their closing rate doubled ontce they started using these scripts!)
- How to find, hire and train Million Dollar Producers (he used this strategy to develop 34 producers — 14 of which became Million Dollar Producers)
Brian is a systems and processes genius. He grew an agency he works with by $3.3 million in just 12 months while bumping retention from 80% to an astounding 94%. Some of the things Brian will show you are:
- How to develop systems and processes that will grow your agency (the same systems and processes he used to grow an agency by $3.3 million in new business in 12 months)
- How to use systems to reduce expenses (he saved over $300,000 in 3 years by implementing simple, but effective, systems and he’ll show you how to do the same)
- The systematic way to increase retention (he took his agency from a meager 80% retention to 96% in 36 months)
Jon is a young agency owner who helped his agency double in size over the last 4 years from $5 million to $10 million in revenue. At the same time he took the profit margin from 3.8% to 20.8%. John is an expert in company culture and motivating producers. John will show you:
- Why increasing profit is more important than increasing revenue (and the specifc steps he took to grow his profit margin from 3.8% to 20.8% in 4 years)
- What it really takes to double the size of your agency (the strategies and tactics he used to grow his agency from $5 million to $10 million in 4 years)
- The secret sauce to improving company culture — and why it’s worth figuring out if you want to motivate your producers to take themselves (and your agency) to the next level
Chris is one of the most sought after speakers in our industry and the owner of one of the fastest growing agencies in the country. He is an expert in culture, branding and mobile technology. Chris will show you:
- How to develop a powerful brand so you can truly set yourself apart from the competition (Chris did this with his own agency and it’s now one of the fastest growing agencies in the U.S.)
- A step-by-step process on how to create a Digital Customer Experience Journey so you can convert more leads into clients and more mono-line clients into multi-line clients
- How to take advantage of the Mobile Revolution (and why you are getting killed by your competition if you’re not embracing this)
Jeremiah has been called “One of the greatest marketing minds in the insurance industry.” He’s helped over 100,000 insurance and financial advisors generate over 2 million leads, leading to over $300 million in commissions. Jeremiah will show you:
- His proven system — that any producer or agent can use — to generate at least 5 appointments a week with LinkedIn
- Specific prospecting campaigns you can use to reach commercial lines prospects (other agents are using this to generate at least one meeting a week with CFOs)
- His proven email prospecting messages that you can “swipe” and start using in your agency right away (you’ll find his scripts in The Vault)
Kelly is a dynamic public speaker and consultant who has spent the last decade focusing on how owners can capitalize on opportunities within their reach. She specializes in: upselling, account rounding and agency retention. Kelly will help you:
- Systematically increase the profitability of your personal lines departments by implementing proven strategies to boost your account rounding and retention
- How to uncover your biggest pool of untapped clients (and the little unknown secret about where it is in your agency… probably not what where you think)
- How to create an account rounding program that actually works (her step-by-step instructions will show you exactly what you need to do to implement this)
Tom is an expert in hiring, training and management. He’s helped agents increase revenue by 10% to 15% by following his simple – but highly effective approach to hiring, training and compensation. Tom will show you:
- How a simple 15-minute daily meeting, where you have a “positive sense of dis-ease,” will completely transform your agency’s culture and profitability
- Why companies with a Performance Based Culture grew net income by over 750% (But not the “performance based program” you are probably thinking of)
- How to create a performance based system that will grow your agency so much that you can pay your employees a 10% raise every year and be happy to do so
Jeff is a partner in a Top 100 Agency, a best-selling author and creator of unique niche markets for agents. He started out in 1997 with $0 premium as a local retail agent and now controls right around $70 million in premium through their various entities. Jeff will show you:
- How to find hidden — and highly profitable — niche markets to go after (and how to develop a marketing plan to reap massive profits in less than 12 months)
- Lessons Jeff learned during his journey of going from $0 premium to now controlling around $70 million in 2016
- How to spend time on “Game Changing Projects” instead of just incrementally improving year after year (this isn’t for everyone… but those who like to play a Big Game will love this)
Brent has 15 years experience as a commercial P&C agent and was named one of the Top 12 Young Agents in the U.S. by Property Casualty 360. He is an expert at helping agents figure out how to use content marketing to get more business. Brent will show you:
- How local agents can use content marketing, social media and blogging to dominate local search results
- The 6 simple steps to writing and publishing the perfect blog post (and the template you can use to reduce your writing time by 50% while still producing good content)
- How to measure results for your content marketing efforts so you can decide how much time to devote to it (if you find one of your blog posts about Workers Comp has generated over 7,000 views – like his has – you may want to write more!)
Russ is a successful agency owner, consultant and the owner of Agency Command — one of the industry’s premier marketing automation systems. He’s an expert at helping agents get the most out of automated marketing systems. Russ will show you:
- How to automate your hiring process (the steps he took to be able to funnel 120 applications into 4 highly qualified applicants without lifting a finger)
- What the “21st Century Caveman” has to do with effective email marketing and how to use this strategy to convert old leads into new clients
- How to get 12-15 new clients each month by utilizing automated marketing to continue to touch your lost and “dead” prospects (and how to install this in your agency)
Tom is a successful agency owner, consultant and owner of a premier coaching company. He travels about 14 weeks a year while his team and processes run the agency for him. Tom is an expert at creating systems, processes and automation. Tom will show you:
- Which systems and processed you need to implement if you want to make the transition from being a self-employed insurance agent to a real business owner
- Why traveling 14 weeks a year has helped him gain new perspective not just on life but on his business (and why it’s imperative agents “unplug” so they can recharge)
- The essential systems, processes and automation you need to install in your agency if you want to free yourself from all the “stuff” that drains your time
Josh is one of the industry’s top direct response copywriters and marketers. He specializes in helping agents grow revenue by creating highly effective Sales Funnels. Josh will show you:
- Why it’s usually more profitable to invest in Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) vs. spending more money on SEO (and simple website changes you can make to boost your conversion rate to get more leads in your Funnel)
- Why your email list is more important than your website (and a step-by-step strategy you can use to double your list in the next 6 months)
- How you can use webinars to get in front of key decision makers so you can generate highly-qualified commercial lines leads (and his 7-step webinar process he’s used to get as many as 905 leads from a single webinar)
Tim is the President of the LaPeer Agency and the Sunrise Mountain Agency. He has 38 years of experience as an insurance agent and agency owner. Tim is a master at finding and developing niche markets for maximum profitability. Tim will show you:
- How to identify profitable niches and strategically mine them to create healthy new “Profit Centers” for your agency
- Why most agents get “positioning” wrong and therefore continue to compete on price (and how to get it “right” so you never compete on price again)
- How to close the gap between sales and marketing in your agency (and how to know when a lead should be considered “sales ready”)
Steve is the premier technology expert of the insurance industry. He has been a licensed agent for 30 years and is a popular speaker and Executive Editor of The Anderson Agency Report. Steve is great at translating “geek speak” into easily understood concepts. Here’s a taste of what he will show you:
- How agents can use technology to increase revenue and reduce expenses.
- The future of technology and the social web, and how insurance agencies can establish their internet presence.
- How to cut through the clutter and effectively use all the technology you hear about.
Here’s Exactly What You Get When You Join the Agent Accelerator Alliance
Monthly Coaching Webinars
Plus Specific Action Steps To Implement What You Learn
Each month you’ll get one ticket to attend the live group coaching session hosted by me (Brian Appleton) and one of the 14 experts.
These coaching sessions are designed to help you improve one specific aspect of your business. For example, one month you may learn advanced tactics on how to use LinkedIn to generate commercial lines appointments from an expert who does this day in and day out and who has the process down to to science.
The next month you may learn about specific steps you can take to implement certain systems and processes in your agency to get it running like a well-oiled machine.
These coaching sessions are unique because each expert has “earned his stripes” — and will be speaking from real world experience. None of this nonsense of, “well it worked in this other industry so I think it should work for you. Why don’t you try it?”
Instead we spend a lot of time planning these sessions and make sure the expert has real world results to back up the claims he’s making. This means you won’t get any “fluff” in these sessions. Just the straight dope on what is — and what isn’t — working.
At the end of each session you’ll get an Action Guide that clearly lays out the things you need to do to implement what you just learned so you can reap the benefits (more sales, less stress, more time off, etc.).
You will also get an opportunity to ask the expert questions at the end of each session. And it doesn’t end there… we’ll move the conversation to our Private Members-Only Forum after the session where you can continue to ask questions.
Let me tell you more about this Forum because this feature alone is worth $97 a month…
The Private Online Forum
When I say the the forum alone is worth the $97/month, I’m serious.
Until you experience it, it’s hard to understand why. But imagine being part of a group of like-minded agents who are smart, generous and give helpful advice. Now imagine having that group at your fingertips!
Being part of this group will help you feel less alone. It’s like you have your own little team that you can consult with on real-life business issues, celebrate wins or just vent.
For example, you may not have anyone in your personal life who will share in your excitement of writing a $35,000 commercial lines account. But when you post that in the forum you’ll have a whole group of peers who will celebrate with you!
Not only will you fill your “encouragement” tank up you’ll also get practical help to some of your most pressing problems.
Let’s say you’re considering signing up for a high-ticket marketing service. Wouldn’t it be nice to simply post a question in the Forum asking about the experience others have had with that vendor?
A simple question like this could save you thousands of dollars.
You get all the benefits of being part of mastermind group without any of the headaches of traveling. You’ll get:
- Daily answers to your most pressing questions whenever you post them in the community forum (you can post 24/7)
- Access to the best agents, thought leaders and coaches who have committed themselves to helping you and your business grow
- The ability to know and network with leaders and agents without all the headache and expenses that come with travel
- Connect with people throughout the country and world so you know you’ll have plenty of perspective to any question you ask
- A friendly atmosphere full of conversations with people who are generous with their advice
Access to “The Vault”
Videos, Guides, Checklists, MP3s, Successful Ads and More!
In addition to the Monthly Coaching Sessions and the Private Forum you’ll also get Unlimited Access to the AAA Vault.
The Vault is where you’ll find some of the most valuable resources available to grow your agency. Including assets like:
Training Videos: Usually 20 minutes long. These trainings cover specific topics like “How to Launch Blog, How to Optimize Your Website for Conversions, etc.”)
Coaching Session Recordings: You’ll be able to watch all the past coaching sessions — sorted by topic — in case you miss one.
Action Lists: This is where you’ll find the list of things to implement from the Monthly Coaching Sessions. Transcripts: You can easily download the transcripts from the Monthly Coaching Sessions and Training Videos (for those who like to read instead of watch).
MP3 Downloads: Load up your smartphone with hours of helpful Coaching Sessions and Trainings so you can listen while in the car or at the gym.
Checklists: Blog Post Checklists, Landing Page Checklists, Welcome Kit Checklists, and many more! You’ll learn to love checklists if you don’t already!
Marketing Swipe File: Need good ideas for a sales letter or an email campaign? Browse our swipe files where agents share ads and campaigns they’ve tested and are proven to work in the real world.
The Vault Is Organized Into 4 Main Sections:
Sales & Marketing
Discover what the best agents are doing to generate qualified commercial and personal lines leads – both online and offline. Cut through the clutter and find out what’s really working today so you can make an impact on top line revenue growth!
Leadership & Success
Find out what the best agents are doing to improve themselves so you can do the same and make a bigger impact. Discover the best way to develop your leadership skills so you can be the visionary leader your team needs you to be.
Hiring & Management
One of the biggest struggles for agency owners and yet one of the most critical elements to growing and scaling your business. Learn what top owners do to hire the best producers, CSRs and employees. We’ll show you how to motivate your team for maximum productivity while discovering the best tools and software solutions for compensating and engaging with your team.
Systems & Processes
Discover the systems and processes other agency owners have used to put their agency on “auto-pilot” so they can enjoy life outside work! We’ll show you exact schedules, strategies and resources for better managing your time and growing your book of business.
Get Last Year’s Summit for FREE When You Join Today!
Special Limited-Time Bonus
“Wow! Brian has done a fantastic job of lining up great interviews with the industry’s top thought leaders who share their best. Each interview is filled with nuggets of info that you can implement into your own operations and catapult to the next level!”
President – Blair Insurance Brokers
“I’ve been an insurance agent for 16 years and over those many years, I’ve never found a business resource as useful as the Insurance Summit.
The guest speakers were an A List of professionals in my industry. They talked my talk and knew how to relate to my professional struggles and challenges.”
Rodney Stewart, SBCS
Agency Owner – Tristar Insurance Services, LLC
“I have been in this industry over 35 years and have attended countless conventions and seminars. Typically these events always included travel, lodging and convention expenses.
After reading the invitation to the Insurance Agent Summit I signed up myself and one of my staff members. To be able to see and listen to all these great speakers from my office is invaluable…..at fractions of the cost of a seminar. And I can watch them as many times as I want.
Thank you for coordinating and delivering such a great format for attending and listening to the leaders in our industry.”
Owner/Broker – JCA Insurance Services
Our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
(And the Easy Way to Get Your Money Back If You Choose)
You can join right now — lock in your crazy low price of $97 a month — and then take a full 30 days to experience the AAA and decide if it’s for you or not. If you don’t see how it can help you double the size of your agency in 12 months then simply send us an email with “Please Cancel” in the subject line and we’ll process your refund right away – no questions asked or “retention” attempts.
You literally have ZERO risk by signing up today. We’re convinced that once you experience all the benefits of being a AAA member — including the quality of the monthly coaching sessions, the Private Online Forum and the wealth of content in our Vault — you’ll be so happy you locked in your never-to-be-offered-again low price of $97 a month.
Still On The Fence?
Listen, if you’re still on the fence there’s just one question I’ll ask you: what do you have to risk by joining? If you decide it’s not for you then you’re just one email away from getting all your money back. It takes about 10 seconds to send that email.
But imagine if it is for you… imagine where you’ll be this time next year after learning from the best and brightest in our industry… how much more revenue will your agency be making? How big of a “raise” will you give yourself?
This isn’t wishful thinking… this is how to get to the next level. Follow those who have gone before you… agency owners who can take you by the hand and show you costly mistakes to avoid and how to really achieve your wildly important goals faster (and with less stress).
I believe with all my heart that this program is the best resource for agents who want to take their business to the next level. I sincerely hope to see you on the inside!
The $97 a month offer is exclusively for people who attend this year’s Insurance Agent Summit. As you can see there’s a TON of valuable resources included in the membership the price will be $197 after the Summit ends. And it’s likely the price may go to $297 next year. But if you sign up now you’ll lock in your $97 a month price for as long as you remain a member (we promise never to increase your rate). So click the button below before it’s too late!